To encourage the growth of tennis among ladies in our community and at the Bossier Tennis Complex.
Dates/Days/Location for League Play:
• Matches will be played on Mondays or Fridays, depending on your team’s level
• All matches will be played at the Bossier Tennis Complex
• Teams will consist of 4-6 players (including a designated captain) who are rated at the same USTA level (2.5, 3.0, 3.5, or 4.0) or self-rated using USTA guidelines.
• To promote the mission of Bossier Ladies Tennis, captains are encouraged to include players outside of the group with whom they most often play.
• A captain may invite a maximum of two players to “play up” one level on a team, but they may not be partners in any match.
• Teams will play two courts of doubles matches.
• 2.5 and 3.5 teams will play on Mondays at 10 am.
3.0 and 4.0 teams will play on Fridays at 10 am.
• Registration fee is $15 per player (cash preferred).
• The captain must collect registration fees for all players on her team and turn them in at BTC.
• Each player must pay applicable court fees.
• Captains must register all team players via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A team roster must be provided and include the following information:
-the team’s level (2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0)
-the name, rating, contact phone number, and email address for the captain and each team member
• A player who wants to be a substitute must email email@example.com, provide a contact phone number, email address, and rating level.
• A substitute list will be available to all captains and at the BTC front desk.